7 years ago today, I thought I knew (but really I didn’t) about the wild ride of marriage, family, and life that I signed up for. It was a beautiful day, and has been a wonderful 7 years with this man.
I have learned a lot over the past 7 years some of which are:
– I don’t know everything
– My capacity to love is bigger than I thought
– I wish I was as thin as I was when I thought I was fat
– I can do hard things, and have an amazing support system in my spouse (like go through school, the daily grind of having children, give birth naturally, start and maintain a business)
– the companionship in marriage is the best. I love it.
– Being romanced and wooed is wonderful, but being silly is better.
And much more. Happy Anniversary dearest Brantie!